Center Support/Carrier Bearings
Please use our search bar to help find the part you're looking for
ProShaft is happy to offer premium quality, affordable carrier/center support bearings to replace the old, worn out bearing on your vehicle's driveshaft. Many times, changing the u-joints in your drive shaft doesn't fully take care of the vibration you're experiencing while driving. Worn carrier/center support bearings are a vital component to your vehicle's two-piece driveshaft.
Some signs of a carrier bearing that needs to be replaced are:
- Dried, cracked rubber housing
- Rough, noisy bearing
- Excessive up and down play
- Melted rubber housing (usually due to an actual bad bearing that is generating heat from friction)
Carrier bearings can be found in many of the following vehicles:
- Ford F-150 (usually long wheelbase models)
- Ford F-250 (usually long wheelbase models)
- Ford F-350 (usually long wheelbase models)
- Dodge Ram 1500 (usually long wheelbase models)
- Dodge Ram 2500 (usually long wheelbase models)
- Dodge Ram 3500 (usually long wheelbase models)
- Cadillac CTS
- Cadillac STS
- Saturn Vue
- Pontiac Torrent
- Almost all vehicles that use a two-piece rear drive shaft
Often, parts stores sell carrier/center support bearings that will technically fit the application but are not actually correct for the vehicle and driveshaft angle. At ProShaft, we specialize in helping you determine the exact fitment for your vehicle. If the carrier bearing that the parts store offered you doesn't appear to match the OEM center support bearing exactly, feel free to contact us so that we can help you find the part you need at a price the dealership can't come close to!
We stock carrier bearings for a wide array of vehicles. If there is something you need that you don't see here, don't hesitate to contact us so that we can check on price and availability for you.