2007 Dodge Ram 2500 Front Drive Shaft
You're tired of hearing it: the popping and grinding of the front drivehsaft in you 2007 Dodge Ram 2500. You've called the dealer and they practically expect you to take a mortgage out on your house for a replacement front shaft. That's why ProShaft is here. We manufacture brand new replacement front driveshafts for all types of vehicles, including your Ram 2500. There are drop-in replacements for the factory driveline. Please check the measurements of your stock drive shaft to make sure they match the measurements in the listing. You can find the proper dimensions in the bullet list below as well as the diagram in the stock photos. Oh, and did we mention that they come with our outstanding warranty? If you'd like to upgrade to the industry's best universal joints, simply choose either Spicer Greaseable or Spicer Life solid body u-joints from the drop menu below the item's price. Shop with ProShaft and save today!
- Five grease fittings (at each moving part)
- Dynamically balanced for vibration-free operation
- Measures 33 1/16" from flange to flange (collapsed position) and approximately 34 3/4" flange to flange in the running position
- Uses heavy-duty 1350-style u-joints in the CV joint at the transfer case
- Uses the serrated, AAM-style flange at the differential
- One-year, no questions asked warranty on workmanship
Fits the following vehicles:
- 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel Models
- 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 Hemi with Manual Transmission
- 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 (most engines/transmission combinations, please verify length)
If you have any questions, feel free to send us a message at email@example.com or call (954) 939-4415. We have tons of different offerings for the Dodge Ram 2500. If you don't see what you need or if your measurement is different, get in touch with us and we'll be happy to help you out!