Dodge Dakota Front Drive Shaft -All Wheel Drive (1999-2005)
Some of you guys out there have the Dodge Dakota all-wheel drive. You've called the dealership and they quoted you a price for a replacement front drive shaft that should be gold-plated for what they're asking! At ProShaft, we're happy to offer you a replacement front driveshaft for your all-wheel drive Dodge Dakota (1999-2005) at a fraction of what the dealership is asking you to pay. This is a drop-in replacement and is backed by ProShaft's outstanding warranty!
- Balanced at 3300RPM's for smooth performance
- Measures 26 1/4" (collapsed position)
- Backed by a one-year, no questions asked warranty on manufacturing defects
- Same day shipping (Before 2PM CST)
Fits the following vehicles:
- 1999 Dodge Dakota 4X4 (All Wheel Drive)
- 2000 Dodge Dakota 4X4 (All Wheel Drive)
- 2001 Dodge Dakota 4X4 (All Wheel Drive)
- 2002 Dodge Dakota 4X4 (All Wheel Drive)
- 2003 Dodge Dakota 4X4 (All Wheel Drive)
- 2004 Dodge Dakota 4X4 (All Wheel Drive)
If you have a 1999-2005 Dodge Dakota that is switchable from 4X4 to 2-wheel drive and you'd like a conversion drive shaft that eliminates the need for the pod-style (Rezeppa) drive shaft, please click the link below:
These drive shafts are built here in the United States to the most exacting industry standards. Please send us a message or call with any questions you may have. Thank you for taking the time to view our listing and have a great day! Please note: Failure to grease all grease fittings prior to installation will void warranty. If you are unsure how to do this, please contact us through eBay or the phone number provided and we'll be happy to assist you!