2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Front Drive Shaft
Drive shafts are expensive. Especially American made drive shafts. ProShaft is now a proud manufacturer of excellent quality, brand new replacement front driveshafts for your 2006 Dodge Ram 2500. What's best is we don't charge an arm and a leg for them. We source the best quality CV (constant velocity) components and balance these shafts on the latest computerized equipment. Please ensure the measurements of your stock drive shaft match the dimensions in the listing. You can find the proper measurements in the bullet list below or the diagram in the stock photos. If you'd like the best u-joints in the business, you can choose either Spicer greaseable or Spicer Life solid body u-joints from the drop box below the item's price. Shop with ProShaft and save!
- Five grease fittings (at each moving part)
- Dynamically balanced for vibration-free operation
- Measures 33 1/16" from flange to flange (collapsed position) and approximately 34 3/4" flange to flange in the running position (see diagram in photos for measurement points)
- Uses heavy-duty 1350-style u-joints in the CV joint at the transfer case
- Uses the serrated, AAM-style flange at the differential
- One-year, no questions asked warranty on workmanship
Fits the following Dodge Ram 2500 trucks:
- 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel Models
- 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Hemi with Manual Transmission
- 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 (most engines/transmission combinations, please verify length)
If you have a question about this product or any of our products, please e-mail us at email@example.com or call (954) 939-4415. We're always happy to assist you!