2007 Dodge Ram 2500 Front Drive for Dually with Manual Transmission
Replace that broken front drive shaft on your 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 Dually with a brand new unit from ProShaft! We manufacture great quality Dodge drivelines for far less than what the dealership charges. Each shaft is made individually in the USA on the latest computerized balancing equipment. Please check the dimensions of your stock drive shaft and compare it with the measurements in the listing. The proper driveshaft measurements can be found in the bullet list below as well as the diagram in the stock photos. If you'd like to upgrade your '07 Ram's drive shaft with the best universal joints in the industry, choose either Spicer greaseable or Spicer Life solid body u-joints from the drop box below the item's price. Shop with ProShaft and save!
- Five grease fittings (at each moving part)
- Dynamically balanced for vibration-free operation
- Measures 33 1/16" from flange to flange (collapsed position) and approximately 34 3/4" flange to flange in the running position
- Uses heavy-duty 1350-style u-joints in the CV joint at the transfer case
- Uses the serrated, AAM-style flange at the differential
- One-year, no questions asked warranty on workmanship
Fits the following vehicles:
- 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel Models
- 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 Hemi with Manual Transmission
- 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 (most engines/transmission combinations, please verify length)
If you have any questions about this product or any of our products, contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or call (954) 939-4415. We're always happy to assist you!