Dodge Ram 3500 Front Drive Shaft-2011 6.7L with Automatic Transmission
ProShaft offers outstanding prices on our front drivehsafts for the Dodge Ram 3500 (2011 year model with 6.7L diesel). We now manufacture all of our Dodge Ram front drive shafts in-house on the latest computerized balancing equipment. These are drop-in replacement front drive shafts with grease fittings at each u-joint and are backed by our outstanding warranty. If you'd like to upgrade your Ram 3500 front drive shaft with the best u-joints on the market, simply choose either Spicer greaseable or Spicer Life solid body u-joints from the drop menu below the item's price. Buy a driveline from Proshaft and save today!
- Five grease fittings (at each moving part)
- Computerized balanced for vibration-free operation
- Measures 32" from flange to flange (collapsed position) and approximately 33 1/2" flange to flange in the running position
- Uses heavy-duty 1350-style u-joints in the CV joint at the transfer case
- Uses the serrated, AAM-style flange at the differential
- One-year, no questions asked warranty on workmanship
Fits the following vehicles:
- 2011 Dodge Ram 3500 6.7L with Automatic Transmission
- 2011 Dodge Ram 2500 (most engines/transmission combinations, please verify length and contact us if your measurement is different)
If you have any questions, feel free to send us a message at email@example.com or call (954) 939-4415. We're always happy to assist you!