2005 Jeep Wrangler 4.0L Front Drive Shaft
At ProShaft, we understand the importance of installing the best drivetrain gear in your Jeep Wrangler. You don't want to be stuck on the trail (or highway for that matter) with a broken drive shaft. Replace that old, vibrating front driveshaft on your 2005 Jeep Wrangler 4.0L with a top quality aftermarket model from ProShaft. We use the latest in computerized balancing equipment to ensure top performance! To upgrade to the best u-joints money can buy, please choose either Spicer greaseable or Spicer Life solid body u-joints from the drop menu below the item's price. Shop with Proshaft and save!
- Five grease fittings (at each moving part)
- Built with heavy-duty 2"X.120" DOM tubing
- Measures approximately 40 3/4" center of u-joint to center of u-joint (running position, from u-joint at the slip yoke to the furthest u-joint in the CV head)
- Uses 1310-style u-joints (3.219" wide with 1.062" diameter caps)
- One-year, no questions asked warranty on workmanship
Fits the following (but not limited to) vehicles:
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler Sport Utility 2-Door
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Utility 2-Door
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler X Sport Utility 2-Door
If you have any questions, feel free to send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (954) 939-4415. We're always happy to assist you!