2006 Jeep Wrangler 4.0L Front Drive Shaft
ProShaft proudly manufactures excellent quality replacement front drive shafts for your 2006 Jeep Wranlger 4.0L. You've shopped around and noticed that anything with the word "Jeep" in the title seems to cost an arm and a leg. We're happy to offer our driveshafts at great costs and we build them on the latest computerized drive shaft balancing equipment. Don't get stuck on the trail with a mediocre driveline. If you'd like to upgrade to premium u-joints, please choose either Spicer greaseable or Spicer Life solid body u-joints from the drop menu below the item's price. Buy a drive shaft from ProShaft that you can count on!
- Five grease fittings (at each moving part)
- Built with heavy-duty 2"X.120" DOM tubing
- Measures approximately 40 3/4" center of u-joint to center of u-joint (running position, from u-joint at the slip yoke to the furthest u-joint in the CV head)
- Uses 1310-style u-joints (3.219" wide with 1.062" diameter caps)
- One-year, no questions asked warranty on workmanship
Fits the following (but not limited to) vehicles:
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler 4.0L 65th Anniversary Edition Sport Utility 2-Door
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler 4.0L SE Sport Utility 2-Door
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler 4.0L Sport Utility 2-Door
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler 4.0L Unlimited Sport Utility 2-Door
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler 4.0L X Sport Utility 2-Door
If you have any questions, feel free to send us a message at email@example.com or call (954) 939-4415. We're always happy to assist you!