2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0L Front Drive Shaft
The last thing you want to do is replace your Grand Cherokee 4.0L front driveshaft with another aftermarket Rezeppa unit. The boot keeps tearing and soon after, the CV fails. You can replace the prop shaft with one of our CV eliminator units for a fraction of the cost that the dealer charges. The flange on these drive shafts bolts directly in place of the Rezeppa (pod style) CV and you're ready to go. We also include the bolts!
- Greasable universal joints
- Greasable slip yoke
- Heavy-duty 2"x.120" tubing
- Dynamically balanced for vibration-free operation
- Measures 34 3/4" from the face of the flange at the transfer case cup to the center of the u-joint at the differential
- Includes the six (6) shorter bolts required to install pod replacement flange
- One-year, no questions asked warranty on workmanship
If your vehicle is all-wheel drive, please contact us at the number below for the correct drive shaft
If you have any questions, feel free to send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 501-626-0570. We're always happy to assist you!