1350 Universal Joint (Replaces Spicer 5-178X)
Whether your vehicle comes stock with big 1350 universal joints (u-joints) or you're looking to upgrade, ProShaft has you covered. These premium u-joints will give you years of service life for a fraction of the cost of the same part from most driveline repair shops or the dealership. They're OEM standard size for the newer Ford F-250, F-350, and Dodge Ram 2500/3500 from 2004 to the present. Many customers are looking for a driveshaft upgrade to bigger u-joints and these are perfect for the job. We also offer short-tail turbo 400 yokes here if you're looking to install a T400 style transmission in a Camaro or other vehicle. Need custom driveshaft advice? Contact ProShaft today!
- U-joint bearing cap diameter is 1.188" (see diagram for measurement points)
- Overall u-joint width is 3.622"
- One year manufacturer's warranty
Replaces the following part numbers:
- Spicer 5-178X
- Neapco 2-0053
- Spicer 5-1350X
- Rockwell/Meritor CP178X
- Borg Warner 114-10HD
- Chrysler 1516854
- Ford F81Z4635BB
- Ford F5TZ4635A
- Ford C5TZ4635E
- Ford C1TZ3249A
- Ford B5TZ4635A
Commonly found on the following vehicles:
- Ford F-250 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, and later
- Ford F-350 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, and later
- Dodge Ram 2500 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, and later
- Dodge Ram 3500 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, and later
- Found on many heavy duty truck driveshaft
If you have any questions, feel free to send us a message at email@example.com or call 954-939-4415. We're always happy to assist you!