2003 Jeep Wrangler 4.0L Front Drive Shaft
You'd really like to get the best off-road performance from your Jeep. Your old driveline has seen better days and is causing tons of vibration and noise. ProShaft now proudly manufactures superb quality replacement front driveshafts for your 2003 Jeep Wrangler 4.0L (with 231 transfer case) and we build them right here in the USA. Each of these shafts is built to the highest standards on the latest computerized drive shaft balancing equipment for superior performance. To upgrade to the best u-joints money can buy, please select either Spicer greaseable or Spicer Life solid body u-joints from the drop menu below the item's price. Shop with Proshaft and save!
- Five grease fittings (at each moving part)
- Built with heavy-duty 2"x.120" DOM tubing
- Computerized balanced for superior performance
- Measures approximately 40 3/4" center of u-joint to center of u-joint (running position, from u-joint at the slip yoke to the furthest u-joint in the CV head)
- Uses 1310-style u-joints (3.219" wide with 1.062" diameter caps)
- One-year, no questions asked warranty on workmanship
Fits (but not limited to) the following vehicles:
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Sport 2-Door
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler SE Sport 2-Door
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2-Door
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler X AT Sport 2-Door
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler X Sport Utility 2-Door
If you have any questions, feel free to send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (954) 939-4415. We're always happy to assist you!