Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Front Drive Shaft w/ 4.0L 241 Transfer Case (1993-1996)
Why pay high prices for Jeep Wrangler Rubcion front drive shafs when you don't have to? If you have the 4.0L inline six cylinder engine and the New Process 241 transfer case (1993-1996), this drive shaft is for you. Replace that old trail-worn shaft with a brand new replacement. If you'd like to upgrade to the industry's best u-joints in your Rubicon's front shaft, please choose either Spicer greaseable or Spicer Life solid body u-joints from the drop menu below the item's price. Shop with Proshaft and save!
- Five grease fittings (at each moving part)
- Heavy-duty 2"x.120" DOM tubing
- Dynamically balanced at 3300 RPM for vibration-free operation
- Measures approximately 38 1/2" center of u-joint to center of u-joint (running position, from u-joint at the slip yoke to the furthest u-joint in the CV head, see diagram in photos for measurement point)
- Uses 1330-style u-joints (3.622" wide with 1.062" diameter caps)
- One-year, no questions asked warranty on workmanship
Fits the following vehicles:
- 1993 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon YJ (4.0L with New Process 241 transfer case)
- 1994 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon YJ (4.0L with New Process 241 transfer case)
- 1995 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon YJ (4.0L with New Process 241 transfer case)
- 1996 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon YJ (4.0L with New Process 241 transfer case)
If you have any questions, feel free to send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (954) 939-4415. We're always happy to assist you!