2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0L Front Drive Shaft
Many customers search for a solution to the Rezeppa style CV for their Jeep Grand Cherokees. The stock drive shaft is known for problems and the dealership price is through the roof. If your Cherokee is a standard 4X4 (without all wheel drive), then this is a drop in replacement that can be installed quickly. We even include the bolts!
- Greasable universal joints
- Greasable slip yoke
- Heavy-duty 2"x.120" tubing
- Dynamically balanced for vibration-free operation
- Measures 34 3/4" from the face of the flange at the transfer case cup to the center of the u-joint at the differential
- Includes the six (6) shorter bolts required to install pod replacement flange
- One-year, no questions asked warranty on workmanship
If your vehicle is all-wheel drive, please contact us at the number below for the correct drive shaft
If you have any questions, feel free to send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 501-626-0570. We're always happy to assist you!