Chevrolet Camaro Drive Shaft-One Piece (1993-2001)
Don't hassle with that troublesome two-piece rear drive shaft in your Chevrolet Camaro any longer. ProShaft is excited to offer replacement one-piece drive shafts for less than half of that the dealership wants to charge you for the OEM model. If you would like to upgrade to Spicer u-joints, please select the option from the drop menu below the item's price. These drive shafts are stronger and less complicated than the original and will handle more horsepower! Upgrade and save money with Proshaft today!
- Greasable u-joints (at the front and rear)
- Heavy-duty 3"x.083" DOM tubing
- Includes transmission slip yoke
- Dynamically balanced for vibration-free operation
- Measures 41.5" center of u-joint to center of u-joint (or approximately 44" from seal surface at transmission to center of rear u-joint)
- One-year, no questions asked warranty on workmanship
- If you have any questions, feel free to send us a message or call 501-626-0570
Compatible with the following vehicles:
- 1993 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1994 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1995 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1996 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1997 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1998 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1999 Chevrolet Camaro
- 2000 Chevrolet Camaro
- 2001 Chevrolet Camaro
Buy with Confidence
At ProShaft we are dedicated to providing you with the best experience as possible. If you have any questions before or after your order please call us at (954) 939-4415. Feel free to call us Monday through Friday 7:00AM to 6:00PM Central Standard Time. We look forward to hearing from you!
Need something else?
Call us at (954) 939-4415 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com. We're always happy to assist you!