2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Front Drive Shaft- Dually with Manual Transmission
Replace that vibrating front drive shaft on your 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 with a drop-in replacement from ProShaft! We manufacture these superb quality drivelines on the latest computereized drive shaft balancing machines. You'll get years of trouble-free performance at a price that won't break the bank. Please check the measurements of your stock drive shaft to ensure they match the measurements in the listing. You can find the proper driveshaft dimensons in the bullet list below as well as the diagram in the stock phots. We're now offering Spicer greaseable and Spicer Life solid body u-joints as upgrades to your Ram 2500 front drive shaft. Simply choose your option from the drop menu below the item's price. Shop with ProShaft and save!
- Five grease fittings (at each moving part)
- Computerized balanced for vibration-free operation
- Measures 33 1/16" from flange to flange (collapsed position) and approximately 34 3/4" flange to flange in the running position
- Uses heavy-duty 1350-style u-joints in the CV joint at the transfer case
- Uses the serrated, AAM-style flange at the differential
- One-year, no questions asked warranty on workmanship
Fits the following vehicles:
- 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Dually with Manual Transmission
- 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Hemi with Manual Transmission
- 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 (most engines/transmission combinations, please verify length)
If you have any questions, feel free to send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (954) 939-4415. We're always happy to assist you!