Front Drive Shaft (CV Eliminator) for Dodge Durango (2001-2003)
Got a 2001, 2002, or 2003 Dodge Durango with a vibration? Tired of replacing that CV (constant velocity/Rezeppa) front drive shaft when you don't even have all-wheel drive? Replace it with a brand new CV Eliminator shaft from ProShaft! These shafts use easy to replace 1310 series u-joints (found here) and are the low-maintenance alternative to the original unit. If you'd like to upgrade your Durango's front drive shaft with the best u-joints in the industry, please choose either Spicer greaseable or Spicer Life solid body u-joints from the drop menu below the item's price. Don't compromise on quality, buy from Proshaft!
- Greasable universal joints
- Greasable slip yoke
- Heavy-duty 2"x.120" tubing
- Dynamically balanced for vibration-free operation
- Measures 26.25" from the face of the flange to face of flange with the shaft collapsed (Verify length prior to purchase, other lengths available at no extra charge)
- Includes the six (6) shorter bolts required to install pod replacement flange
- One-year, no questions asked warranty on workmanship
Compatible with the following vehicles:
- 2001 Dodge Durango 4X4 w/ automatic transmission (non all-wheel drive)
- 2002 Dodge Durango 4X4 w/ automatic transmission (non all-wheel drive)
- 2003 Dodge Durango 4X4 w/ automatic transmission (non all-wheel drive)
If your vehicle is all-wheel drive, please click the link below for the correct drive shaft:
If you have any questions, feel free to send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954-939-9090. We're always happy to assist you!