Dodge Ram 2500/3500 (2003-2005) Front Drive Shaft
The front drive shaft on your Dodge Ram 2500 or 3500 has seen its better days. Replace it with a brand new, bolt-in driveshaft from ProShaft, LLC! We offer fully balanced, directly compatible replacements for the OEM drive shaft for a fraction of dealer cost. All of our new Dodge Ram drive shafts use larger, more durable 1350 u-joints in the CV assembly. If you would like to upgrade to premium Spicer greaseable or Spicer Life solid body u-joints, please select the option from the drop box under the item's price. Upgrade that worn OEM Dodge shaft with a superior model from ProShaft!
- Five grease fittings (at each moving part)
- Computerized balanced for vibration-free operation
- Measures 31 1/16" from flange to flange (collapsed position) and approximately 32 3/4" flange to flange in the running position
- Uses heavy-duty 1350-style u-joints in the CV joint at the transfer case
- Uses the serrated, AAM-style flange at the differential
- Six-month, no questions asked warranty on workmanship
Please check all specifications with your stock drive shaft. If you need assistance, please don't hesitate to call the number below and we'll be happy to help you.
Fits the following vehicles:
- 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 with automatic transmission
- 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 with automatic transmission
- 2005 Dodge Ram 2500 with automatic transmission
- 2003 Dodge Ram 3500 with automatic transmission
- 2004 Dodge Ram 3500 with automatic transmission
- 2005 Dodge Ram 3500 with automatic transmission
If your stock drive shaft measurements don't match this product, please give us a call at (954) 939-4415 or e-mail us at email@example.com. We've got the drive shaft for you and we're always happy to assist our customers!