2010 Dodge Ram 3500 Front Drive Shaft-6.7L with Automatic Transmission
ProShaft offers brand new CV front drive shafts for the 2010 Dodge Ram 3500 6.7L with automatic transmission (may also fit other year models, please check specifications or contact us for information). It is a fully balanced, directly compatible replacement for the OEM drive shaft for a fraction of dealer cost. Please check the measurements of your stock drive shaft and compare them to the measurements in the listing. You can find the proper driveline dimensions in the bullet list below as well as the diagram in the stock photos. If you'd like to upgrade your Ram 3500 front drive shaft's u-joints with the best in the business, simply choose either Spicer greaseable or Spicer Life solid body u-joints from the drop menu below the item's price. Shop with ProShaft and save!
- Five grease fittings (at each moving part)
- Computerized balanced for vibration-free operation
- Measures 32" from flange to flange (collapsed position) and approximately 33 1/2" flange to flange in the running position
- Uses heavy-duty 1350-style u-joints in the CV joint at the transfer case
- Uses the serrated, AAM-style flange at the differential
- One-year, no questions asked warranty on workmanship
Fits the following vehicles:
- 2010 Dodge Ram 3500 6.7L with Automatic Transmission
- 2010 Dodge Ram 2500 (most engines/transmission combinations, please verify length and contact us if your measurement is different)
If you have any questions, feel free to send us a message at email@example.com or call (954) 939-4415. We're always happy to assist you!