Front Drive Shaft for 2000 Dodge Ram 2500 w/ Manual Transmission
This listing is for a 2000 year model Dodge Ram 2500 front drive shaft for trucks that have 6-speed manual transmissions. These shafts are built heavier duty than stock drive shafts using 1350 u-joints in the constant velocity unit instead of the lighter duty 1330 joints that are installed in the OEM shaft. Please verify that your stock drive shaft uses the u-joint held by centering tabs on the differential yoke. We can also supply drive shafts that use the 7290 series u-joint that uses inside snap rings at no additional cost. If you would like us to install premium u-joints in your Ram 2500 front drive shaft, please choose either Spicer greaseable or Spicer Life solid body u-joints from the drop menu below the item's price. As always with ProShaft, feel free to contact us with any questions regarding our products.
- Five grease fittings (at each moving part)
- Dynamically balanced for vibration-free operation
- Measures approximately 35" from face of flange to center of front u-joint in the collapsed position
- Measures approximately 36 1/4" from face of flange to center of front u-joint in the installed/running length position
- Front u-joint cap diameter is 1.063"
- Front u-joint width is 3.622"
- One-year warranty on manufacturing defects
If you have any questions about this product or any of our products, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (954) 939-4415. We're always happy to assist you!