Turbo 350 Transmission Slip Yoke (uses 1350 U-joints)
Ever thought it would be a good idea to upgrade your stock drive shaft to 1350 u-joints for higher torque and performane? These slip yokes will allow you to use a bigger, upgraded drive shaft with stronger u-joints while keeping your Turbo 350, Muncie 4-speed, or almost any 27-spline output shaft transmission.
- Uses outside snap rings
- U-joint width is 3.622"
- U-joint cap diameter is 1.188"
- Center of u-joint to end of slip measurement is 5.469"
- Slip hub diameter is 1.500"
- 26 based on 27 spline
- Spline size is 1.176"
- Same as Spicer part number 2-3-6081X except uses larger, 1350 u-joint
If you are needing the 1310 (smaller width and cap diameter) series version of this yoke, it can be found here:
If you are needing the 3R/S-44 Saginaw (that uses inside clips/snap rings) version of this yoke, it can be found here:
Fits the following transmissions/transfer cases:
- Muncie 4-speed
- 4L60 & 4L60E
- 700R & 700R4
- Borg Warner T-4, T-5, and T-10
- Saginaw 3-Speed
- Saginaw 4-Speed
- Turbo Hydramatic/TH/Turbo 350
- Also fits others!
If you have any questions, feel free to send us a message at email@example.com or call 501-626-0570. We're always happy to assist you!