Jeep Liberty Front Drive Shaft for 3.7L Manual Transmission (2002-2007)
How much did the dealership quote you for a replacement OEM front driveshaft for your Jeep Liberty 3.7L with manual transmission (2002-2007)? Our customers usually tell us that our drop-in replacement front drive shaft for the Jeep Liberty is around half the dealership cost. At ProShaft, we pride ourselves on saving our customers time and money for drive shafts and drive shaft parts. Please check the measurements of your stock drive shaft to make sure they match the measurements in the listing. You can find the proper measurements in the bullet list below as well as the diagram in the stock photos. Shop with ProShaft and save!
- This drive shaft measures 16 1/2" from weld to weld (see diagram in photos for measurement points)
- Dynamically balanced at 3300 RPM's to ensure smooth performance
- Replaces Jeep/Chrysler OEM part number 52111596AA
- Torque spec for mounting bolts is 20 foot pounds
Fits the following vehicles:
- 2002 Jeep Liberty 3.7L with Manual Transmssion
- 2003 Jeep Liberty 3.7L with Manual Transmission
- 2004 Jeep Liberty 3.7L with Manual Transmission
- 2005 Jeep Liberty 3.7L with Manual Transmission
- 2006 Jeep Liberty 3.7L with Manual Transmission
- 2007 Jeep Liberty 3.7L with Manual Transmission
If you have any questions, feel free to send us a message at email@example.com or call 501-626-0570. We're always happy to assist you!